Saturday, October 23, 2010

Fly...

My wings need to unfurl,
I am ready. . .
I can feel it, deep down,
I know I am ready. . .
To fly out of my nest,
To feel the wind under my wings, across my face,
I want to fly. . .
All alone in the sky!!!

I don’t need anyone anymore,
To hold me or guide me;
I want to smell the flavor,
Feel the essence
Of being up here all alone
On my own!!!

I want to fly to the end of the world,
And go right back and start again.
I want to be above this world.
Free of worry, anxiety
And do whatever I want to,
However I want to. . .

For the sky is free for everyone to fly.
Anyone can go there,
Live there in harmony.
There are no rules,
No binds. . .

And that is why sometimes I wish,
The sky came down to the earth and kissed her,
So we could reap the chance of flying down here;
Being free down here!!!

4 comments:

  1. Good start ma'am :-D
    Looking frwrd to more!
    Kedar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx kedar... I try to make a point...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superlike!! Loved it the first time I read and even now... Can totally imagine what must be going on in that brain of yours when you wrote this...:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my favourites from your work... Good one... Has lots of shades.. Can be interpreted differently by different people. That shows how good it is... :-)

    ReplyDelete