Sunday, October 24, 2010

Light me a Candle...


I open my eyes,
I see nothing.
All I see is black;
Darkness surrounds me!
I wave my hand in front of my eyes;
Are they really open?
Cause I can’t see my hands nor my feet
Not even me!
I search wildly in the dark
For some light, some hope!
My courage fails me
I feel lost
I feel trapped
This darkness is suffocating me!
Please O please, someone give me light!
I can’t see,
I can’t hear or feel anyone’s presence.
 I’m all alone,
Where am I???
Help me someone, anyone;
Light me a lamp,
Show me a way.
Take me out of this… place!!!
I’m alone
I’m scared
I need to get out;
I need to break out of this dark prison,
This black cage!
The wings of my vision need to soar;
Don’t clip them;
Don’t take away from me my means of freedom.
Don’t bind me to the ground.
Light me a candle at least,
So I can see;
So I can fly…

No comments:

Post a Comment